Frequently Asked Questions
Why is everyone concerned with “green products?”
It is one way that you are able to help control pollution and any potential imbalance in our eco system.
Do you offer “green painting products?”
Yes we do! We use Sherwin Williams Home Duration, Sherwin Williams Harmony and Sherwin Williams Pro Green 200 which are all rated as low in CFO emission as well as being considered “green”.
Are you able to provide carpentry work and wood repair?
Yes we do! We will advise you on what we believe needs repair, provide some alternatives and alert you to any problems you may not have been aware of.
What can you do to update our kitchen cabinets without replacing them?
This can be a cost-effective way of making cabinets that are still in good condition look beautiful again! We are able to either paint them or use toners and shading to change the colors. We can also add glazing over the paint or toner to add an elegant effect.
What exactly do you mean by a “fair price?”
Price is obviously a question we hear a lot. Since it is unlikely that we will be the lowest price you’ll receive, we think it’s important for you to know why that is:
- Consider who you’re inviting into your home. Are they trustworthy, reliable and clean? Are they sensitive to pets? Have there been background checks on everyone entering your home?
- Make sure you know exactly how much time is planned to complete the job
- Find out what surface preparation will be done and what that entails
- Demand the highest quality materials be used
- Understand fully exactly what the price covers. All painters are not equal. Compare the bids you receive to see where the scope of work is different from bid to bid.